This is my team in the photos above
Me – Amy
My husband – Simon
Our son – Arlo
My two step-children – Sabina and Gabriel.
17 random things about me
- I was born in the UK.
- I have lived in 3 different countries.
- I’ve attempted to learn 3 different languages but I’m still only good at one. English.
- I become irrational when I am hungry.
- 3 years on and I still haven’t lost all my baby weight.
- In 2012, I ran my first half marathon. I don’t like running (see #5).
- I love ice-cream and Italy.
- I am not a perfect mother and sometimes let my son watch cartoons for too long.
- I had a deliriously happy childhood, which makes adulthood rather disappointing.
- Although I have a degree in biology I cannot successfully grow my own vegetables.
- My favourite colour is turquoise.
- I find blogging a far more interesting way of improving my Italian than going to lessons.
- I drive my husband crazy by ordering exactly the same dish every time we go to my favourite restaurant.
- I have been a teacher for 12 years, which made choosing baby names surprisingly difficult.
- I am a perfectionist. Unfortunately.
- I am very good at starting things
- I am terrible at finishing things (this list was supposed to be 20 random things about me!)